July 2020 update: Club Ice sessions are cancelled until further notice due to the COVID-19 restrictions in place in Washington State.
Club ice sessions are every Tuesday night from 6:30 to 7:45pm at Highland Ice Arena except during test sessions. To see which Tuesdays are not available for club ice, please look at “How to Apply” under the testing section of the website. This is an open freestyle for all club members of any skating level.
You may purchase your Club Ice sessions online at entryeeze. Effective July 1st, 2019, sessions purchased online are $10 for a full session. Sessions purchased at the door will be $14 for a full session. We no longer offer half sessions. You may purchase as many sessions in advance as you wish; however, online purchase ends at 11:59pm on the Monday prior to the session. http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=237
How to purchase Club Ice
- After going to the HSC site on EntryEeze, login using the email and password you used when you registered to be a club member.
- From your member page, select “Contract Ice” from the top navigation and choose “Browse and Purchase”.
- Choose whether you want to purchase a full or half session.
- Choose the club member you’re purchasing the session for if there’s more than one person who is a club member.
- Use the blue “Add to cart” button beside the session(s) you wish to purchase and then select the “Cart/Checkout” button at the top of the page.
- Review your order and, if everything looks correct, select “Continue checkout…” and then a second time to review the payment before proceeding. Note that there is a service charge for credit card processing that’s charged by EntryEeze.
- Enter your credit card information since the EntryEeze system does not save that information from previous visits for security reasons.
- Submit your payment information and wait for the charge to process.
You may wish to bring a copy of your receipt, but it’s not strictly necessary. Sallie Crowell, who coordinates the club skate and collects payments, should have a list of all members who have paid online through EntryEeze.