Club ice sessions offered at 5:45pm and 6:45pm. Each session is one hour long. If you want to skate any part of either session’s hour, you must pay for the full session time. You must pay online in advance. There are NO at the door registrations. Club ice sessions will not be offered on test days. You will know which days are test days because you won’t be able to sign up for club ice on those Tuesdays (or there will be modified times).
Club ice is an open freestyle for any skating level. In order to align with Highland Ice Arena’s rules:
- You are required to wear a facial covering/mask at all times while in the facility, including on the ice.
- You must wear clean gloves of any type while on a club ice skating session.
Purchase your Club Ice sessions online at entryeeze. Sessions are $15 for members and $20 for non members and may ONLY be purchased online. You may purchase as many sessions in advance as you wish; however, online purchase ends at 11:59pm on the Monday prior to the session. Late registration, which includes a $3 fee, is possible on Tuesdays until noon. http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=237
How to purchase Club Ice
- After going to the HSC site on EntryEeze, login using the email and password you used when you registered to be a club member.
- From your member page, select “Contract Ice” from the top navigation and choose “Browse and Purchase”.
- Choose whether you want to purchase a full or half session.
- Choose the club member you’re purchasing the session for if there’s more than one person who is a club member.
- Use the blue “Add to cart” button beside the session(s) you wish to purchase and then select the “Cart/Checkout” button at the top of the page.
- Review your order and, if everything looks correct, select “Continue checkout…” and then a second time to review the payment before proceeding. Note that there is a service charge for credit card processing that’s charged by EntryEeze.
- Enter your credit card information since the EntryEeze system does not save that information from previous visits for security reasons.
- Submit your payment information and wait for the charge to process.
You may wish to bring a copy of your receipt, but it’s not strictly necessary. Highland should have a list of all members who have paid online through EntryEeze.