Club ice sessions are returning beginning November 3rd, 2020. We will be offering two sessions: 6:30p-7:30p and 7:30p-8:30p. If you want to skate any part of either session’s hour, you must pay for the full session time. You must pay online in advance. There are NO at the door registrations. Club ice sessions will not be offered on test days. You will know which days are test days because you won’t be able to sign up for club ice on those Tuesdays (or there will be modified times).
Club ice is an open freestyle for any skating level. In order to align with Highland Ice Arena’s rules:
- You must have your own skates.
- Only skaters are allowed in the facility. (If a skater can’t put their skates on or take them off by themselves, they must put them on and take them off outside of the facility. You have 10 minutes prior to your session time and 10 minutes after your session time to be in the building. The rink would prefer that you come into the facility ready to step onto the ice.
- Your temperature will be checked at the door.
- Masks are required while in the facility. Masks are not required on the ice IF you can maintain social distance recommendations between skaters. If you are in a lesson, your coach may have more stringent recquirements.
- You must wear clean gloves of any type while on a club ice skating session.
You may purchase your Club Ice sessions online at entryeeze. Effective October 25tht, 2020, sessions are $12 for members and $16 for non members and may ONLY be purchased online. You may purchase as many sessions in advance as you wish; however, online purchase ends at 11:59pm on the Monday prior to the session. http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=237
How to purchase Club Ice
- After going to the HSC site on EntryEeze, login using the email and password you used when you registered to be a club member.
- From your member page, select “Contract Ice” from the top navigation and choose “Browse and Purchase”.
- Choose whether you want to purchase a full or half session.
- Choose the club member you’re purchasing the session for if there’s more than one person who is a club member.
- Use the blue “Add to cart” button beside the session(s) you wish to purchase and then select the “Cart/Checkout” button at the top of the page.
- Review your order and, if everything looks correct, select “Continue checkout…” and then a second time to review the payment before proceeding. Note that there is a service charge for credit card processing that’s charged by EntryEeze.
- Enter your credit card information since the EntryEeze system does not save that information from previous visits for security reasons.
- Submit your payment information and wait for the charge to process.
You may wish to bring a copy of your receipt, but it’s not strictly necessary. Highland should have a list of all members who have paid online through EntryEeze.