It is time to register for the 2019-20 season, all registrations and applications are being done online:
There is a $25 late fee that will be charged in addition to your membership dues if renewing members do not register prior to 7/31/19.
The Highland Skating Club (HSC) is a full member club of United States Figure Skating. As such, all members of the HSC may participate in any USFS sanctioned event including competitions, test sessions and shows. Membership in the HSC is open to anyone who shares a love of figure skating–on or off the ice. The HSC encourages the instruction, practice and advancement of all of its skating members in all disciplines including singles, dance, synchronized skating and adult. We highly value and cultivate a spirit of camaraderie amongst our skaters. Non-skating members will receive education and guidance on the sport of figure skating. The membership year is July 1st -June 30th.
Benefits of Membership Include:
* USFS membership card
* Subscription to Skating magazine
* Ability to skate at Club Skating Sessions
* Seattle Ice Theatre participation
* WA Ice Emeralds Synchro Team participation
* Volunteer opportunities including Winterfest & Blades on Ice
* Test session participation
* USFS competition eligibility
* Annual holiday party
* Annual pool party
*Judge and trial judge appointments
* Ability to earn/apply for Grant Fund monies (for more information and applications, please see the Volunteer page)
* Welcomed at Monthly Board Meetings
* Eligible to purchase and wear Club Jackets (http://order.jammin.com/highlandsc)
Bylaws of the Highland Skating Club
The current bylaws of the Highland Skating Club are available in PDF format.